Modkat Shake Dog Potty, Indoor/Outdoor Training Relief System, Folds for Carrying or Travel
$ 53.95 was $ 80.93
This product is currently sold out.
- PORTABLE: Shake is the only dog potty you can fold up and take with you! Dimensions: Opened flat: 33" L x 18.5 W x 1.5" H Closed: 17" L x 18.5 W x 2.75" H
- EASY TO CLEAN: Fold up and carry to bathroom for easy emptying or use a wee wee pad on the base under the grates and add some pine pellets to absorbs odors.
- BACTERIA FREE: Shake is the only dog potty that contains Ultra-Fresh which helps to keep it odor and bacteria free.
- PAW COMFORT: The grids are specifically made to support dogs and accomodate their delicate paws.
- NUMBER TWO? Shake's grids pop right off, allowing for safe, mess-free disposal.
Details: Shake Dog Potty is stylish, easy to clean, and portable. It is there when you're not, providing a comfortable, familiar spot for your dog to go when you're on the go. It's handsome and sleek enough to leave out, so that your dog has the freedom to use it when the need is urgent. Its patent-pending design enables you to effortlessly seal the unit tight for mess-free cleanup, and it's so simple to fold that you won't think twice about taking it on the road or stowing it away when you don't need it. The Shake Dog Potty is extremely solid and made to support pets of any breed or size but is perfect for puppies and small to mid-sized dogs up to 40lbs.
Opened flat: 33" L x 18.5 W x 1.5" H Closed: 17" L x 18.5 W x 2.75" H
EASY TO CLEAN: Fold up and carry to bathroom for easy emptying or use a wee wee pad on the base under the grates and add some pine pellets to absorbs odors.
Whether you're potty-training for the first time or transitioning from pee pads, most dogs will take to using Shake with a few simple steps and lotsof positive reinforcement.
PUPPIES: Create a fenced-in "bathroom" area for Shake away from where your puppy will eat and drink. Place your puppy on Shake first thing in the morning and two hours after each meal.
CURRENT PEE PAD USERS: Place a used pad under one of Shakes grates so they pick up the scent and understand this is where they should go. After a few days, if they seem to get it, remove the pad.
What about number two? Shake's grates pop right off, allowing for safe, mess-free disposal.